Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How could I forget?

Coping Skills 101, Addendum

1.  Never underestimate the power of laughter.  Laughing when you're hurting is a brave and necessary thing.

Which is why I chose to find this particular exchange funny ...

Me, to TechnoGuy:  Maybe I should just turn to hard liquor.

TG, alarmed: Look.  We can afford therapy, OR we can afford alcoholism.  You're going to have to make a choice, and stick with it.

2. Inhale beauty.  That's it's own post.  Watch this blog :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence I toyed with this idea myself recently. I was going to get a shirt made too: Emotions are for NON-alcoholics.

ccap

Unknown said...

I really like TechnoGuy. :)
I remember making the same consideration myself one time. Ah, sweet oblivion.
But I rest assured that you will make the right choice.
Kay

Maggie May said...

I choose beer!

OK, not really. Sigh.

CC said...

Well...you could bring a beer to the psych. appt. - ??? Nothing like a good friendly, open chat over a nice cool beer, or two.
Okay...just kidding!!!