Wednesday, May 02, 2012

You wish you were me, don't you?

I just passed by the mirror.

I am wearing a pair of black sweats that a friend gave me in 1989 or so.  They were not new, even then.

White socks.

A black tank top.

Boldly coloured fingerless mitts - pink, purple, blue, red, black, white.

A small shawl - black and red, that in no way matches the fingerless mitts, unless you consider that I knit them both.

In other words, I look like I got my clothes out of someone's trash bag, except for the part where I look like knitting threw up on me.

Wouldn't hurt to comb my hair, either.

It's a glamourous life.

2 comments:

Kay Day said...

Hey. I think the key word here is clothes. ;)

Myrna said...

It's the white socks that throw me..... but then I always look like my knitting threw up on me and I LIKE it....