Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Blogger Blogs

..or something.

I've been talking about the Perpetual Novel for seven long years.  I'm tired of talking about it, but work continues.  "Work" now means people who aren't me are reading it to see if it makes any sense any more, and while they're doing that I'm knitting a blanket for my great-niece writing a synopsis.

Right after I finish this blog post I'm going to go change the name of the northern Forest to The Haven, and the name of the eastern forest to Cutter's Wood.  It's not like the names "Northern Forest" or "Eastern Forest" lack imagination or anything (har), it's just a lot of trees.  And Brynn spends a lot of time in them.

And after that I'm going to make Taylon and Balthon get all blustery about having to mindspeak all the time.  They hate that, but there's evil afoot, and you can't be too careful.  You can, however, grumble about being careful, and then do it.  (Humans are human no matter what world they're set in.)

And in other news, I have a new blouse that has big droopy sleeves and last Friday when I came downstairs wearing it I said:

"Hey B! I'm so happy!  Want to know why??"

B:  "Why?"

I flapped my big droopy sleeves back and forth and said "I can fly!!!!"

He's almost 13 so he couldn't let himself smile, although it was a struggle.  He rolled his eyes and said "Looks like somebody didn't get enough sleep last night."

No comments: