Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Operation "Cheer My Mom Up"

So my mother is even more laid up than usual, what with the broken femur and all, and she's in pain a lot of the time, and I was looking at her bulletin board the other day thinking it's been a while since she got mail ...

And she loves Christmas ...

And I had this idea!!!

Who wants to send my Mom a Christmas card?  Even if you don't know her, you can just sign it "Sue's friend Hepzibah" (alternatively, feel free to use your real name) -

wouldn't it be awesome to fill her bulletin board with Christmas cards?

It's likely best if you email me at brekke2004@gmail.com for her address.

Please?

1 comment:

Kay Day said...

Oh man. I never did send her that card from George or whatever his name was...

Send me her address, please. I'll do a Christmas Card. And I'll try to get it there before January!