Thursday, October 20, 2011

In Which I Write Lines

I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.
I do not have to go to every fight I'm invited to.

1 comment:

darien said...

you have NO idea how often I have had to borrow those same lines. Hang in there.