Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ahh the love.

So A and I are driving home from somewhere, and I have just booked my Castle getaway and I am in a great mood.

I am, well, bubbly, in a great mood.

A looks at me, and asks a question and I burst out laughing, and then say "Ok, just to make sure I get this right for the blog - did you just ask if there is actually anyone in the universe who finds me funny?"  (this is a paraphrase)

A nods, grinning.  "Yep that's what I asked."

I tell her there are indeed people who laugh at my jokes, in my presence.

She shakes her head.  "There's always those few who ruin it for the rest of us."

3 comments:

C said...

And there is again...(giggle. "I" always get a laugh...that humour is my kind of giggle! Keep it up. And one of these wonderful days, even 'A' will "get it"! Love it...n' you two, what a 'team' y'all make.

dwight said...

You are one of the funniest people in the world and A is lucky to have such a funny Mom and one day she'll figure that out for herself...

I only wish I were half as funny. Pass the tea...

dwight said...

Actually, I think she already knows it but she's too young to admit it. We get a lot of eye-rolling at our house too even though both Lorna and I are pretty funny people - just underappreciated...