Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I Didn't Know

(Okay the real title of this post is "Things I Didn't Know I Would Heart Until I Had and Hearted Them" but that was too long and also Heart isn't a real verb, it's just playing one on this blog post)

Right then.  This is not an exhaustive list of everything I love because many of things I love I expected to love - notably my children, my husband and the dog. And having music in my ears.  And gourmet jelly beans.

The two most recent things that have taken me by surprise are :

Thing One:

Having a real actual workspace.  When I sit in the Workspace Chair, it feels all official and stuff.  I am Getting Things Done.

Thing Two:  Acrylic nails. And if you find that surprising, I assure you, you are less surprised than I am.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hands!

corrie said...

GREAT colour choice!

Koala Bear Writer said...

I can understand the wokspace - I;ve always liked my space. (I used to get teased at work about my "empty" desk.) Congrats on getting stuff done.