Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Can Haz WorkSpace?

(no, don't know why I'm talking like that. I promise to let it pass. Quickly.)

So Barb aka BikerBabe aka Leadfoot Litzenberger came over today to reclaim her sunglasses and her CD's from the chaotic interior of my van and looked around my house.

"So where do you write?" she asked.

I gestured vaguely around the main floor of my house. "Here-ish." And then I laid out the grandiose plans I had for moving the thing there and the other thing over there and then I'd have that table and I could put it there and before I knew it, things were Happening.

And then one of my children came to survey my new digs and pronounced Something Missing.  Can you spot the difference?


Also I feel a need to point out that my bookends are, tragically, empty.

5 comments:

Barbara Quaale said...

Looks Awesome! Now go write in it!!

Lynette said...

Write on!

Slow'n'Steady said...

and your gumball machine is empty. What difference where? the only thing missing is you in the chair.

Kristin Roberts said...

Gumball machine bookends. You're giving me dangerous ideas.

Colleen Taylor said...

So glad you haz workspace!!! Well done. PTL for Barb the biker babe!