Thursday, May 21, 2009

Now that's love

So TechnoBoy spent 6 days on a road trip, driving all over the place and taking pictures of things, and just generally recharging his introverted battery. He returned home in the wee small hours of the morning today, bearing gifts.

B has a new toy jeep. He is delighted.

A has a lava lamp. (not that they call them that any more) She is beyond delighted.

And when it came to shopping for me, my husband, rootling around the Oregon coast, went into a tiny little "yarn and tea" shop in a small coastal town, and bought me sock yarn.

Just typing that makes me want to go give him another kiss for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when you get "spoiled" a little...good f'ya!
Bless Techno-boy too.

Heather Plett said...

That is truly lovely! Way to go, bb!

Kay Day said...

The best part is when they get not just a gift, but a gift we want! When they show they've been paying attention! Wonderful! :)