Saturday, February 28, 2009

Because some days are lucky lucky lucky

B's hockey team had some money left over. One of the other kids' dads knew a guy who knew some guys who were doing some fundraising for an organization called HEROS, the Calgary chapter. With a very generous donation from one of the other dads, and the leftover money in the hockey team's pool, the entire team plus parents and siblings had a party tonight.

This picture is worth the next 10,000 words I could type.



No, that is not a replica. It is the real thing.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for B!

darien said...

wow, how very cool is that!

jbondsgirl said...

Whoa! Very, very cool! Yay for B!

xo
Flicka

Karen said...

This just makes me smile! What an awesome memory for the boys.

Marg said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Susan! As for The Cup -- man-o-man, I'd be speechlees too, if I were to see it Up Close And Personal! :-)

RE: tiny CWOCN -- I tried it tiny because I was too scared to try it big!