Monday, January 19, 2009

More wee bits of wee bitsiness

1. My mother continues to recover. Please keep praying for a smooth road ahead.

2. I was home more today than I have been in recent weeks, and the dog is relieved to discover that she is welcome in my pack any time.

3. I have started knitting a sock. It's not like I made a New Year's resolution or anything, I just said "Next year I'm learning to knit socks" right around the end of last year. So far it seems to be working out terribly well, and I am ridiculously excited about it. Here it is last night:



and if that's not exciting enough for you, here it is about 2.6 minutes ago:



Coincidentally, that is also a picture of a dog who is thinking about searching for a pack that won't require her to have works-in-progress draped over her sleeping form.

No comments: