Monday, December 22, 2008

And it's Monday ...

Okay I'm calling the hospital before I update because every time I'm tempted to update something changes. So I'm not going to post that she's much better and she was hungry last night and she ate everything they gave her and it was all solid food before I call the hospital.

Okay talked to her nurse. Sore today. Stomach hurts. Stupid stomach. Also she's a bit low in spirits - need to get over there.

She's waiting for some kind of test to find out something else ...what they'll do with the info is anybody's guess.

In other news, there is a lot of snow out there. I think there is more snow now than there was all last winter. It's very fun to drive in. (well some people like it. i was talking to someone last night who willingly took his car out of his UNDERGROUND HEATED garage just to see if he would slide down that hill outside his house like all the other cars trying to make it. Dude needs to get out more.)

Am stopping to buy my son a Christmas present on my way to Mom.

Have a lovely Monday.

WAIT.

The dog's version of the handkerchief dance. We call it the DishCloth Humiliation. (and by "we", I mean "I".)



(the green dishcloth was so ugly I couldn't bear to give it away.

Here she is wearing the one that was made from "dry clean only" cotton. Just want you want in a DISHCLOTH. (Although it might be fun to see how the drycleaners would react)



(note to TechnoBoy's family: all dishcloths laundered after the photo shoot. Also, of COURSE those dishcloths came from the Italian Christmas Donkey. We're very close.)

2 comments:

jbondsgirl said...

I'm sorry, did you say "dry clean only cotton"? Since when is COTTON a dry clean item?!

I hope your mom is feeling better soon. Give her a hug from me. I know she doesn't know me but I give good hugs.

xo
Flicka

Heather said...

Oh, by the way, thank the donkey for me. Love the dishcloths!