Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Five

A Post in Pictures

Edited to Add: Oh isn't that lovely. Blogger reversed them. There is no way on this earth that I am going to straighten that one out at this time of night. The captions should stay the same, the pictures should all be reversed.


Last unhurried morning at the Old Place.



Airport Shenanigans. We had to do something with the three hours SOMEBODY insisted on spending at the airport instead of SLEEPING. But I'm not bitter.



Goofball.



"Stick your tongue out", I said, so she did.



Homemade pumpkin pie, and the New Place.

3 comments:

Kay Day said...

I always do my pictures first, then add the captions because I never know what blogger, (I said bloffer - that was funny) is going to do to me.

Great photos though!!

Momstheword said...

Aw, she makes me homesick for my Mommy. You'll never regret moving her closer to you. Believe me, you'll never regret spending time with her, doing things for her, and loving her.

The Koala Bear Writer said...

Errr, yah, I've had that problem... I should take kayday's advice (I usually try to shuffle things). I think that if you click on the picture, Blogger will let you drag and drop, but then again, maybe it won't.