Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dear Techno Boy

The next time you hear yourself saying "It's just not that tricky.", perhaps you should stop a moment and consider your audience.

I am happy to report that I have changed the ink cartridges in the printer, and it did not take me any more than half an hour, and most of that time was spent figuring out where in the printer the ink went. I considered laying the ink cartridge beside the printer, muttering an incantation and taking the dog for a walk, just in case THAT would work. Also if you google "where do you put the ink", Google is most unhelpful, directing you to error messages only people like ...well, you, TechnoBoy, ..could understand. Apparently there is no-one else on earth who needs to know where to open the printer so that the ink cartridges are in view.

Also, based on what's on my hands, I am not sure why the cartridges needing changing in the first place.

No comments: