Monday, September 29, 2008

I've found it!

Best way EVER to start your writing day, after the kids have gone to school?

Take a two year old and a dog to the park for a walk.

ETA: If I go silent, I have died from the cuteness. I'm babysitting and working on poetry and S just asked me "Pweas turn the songs on?" and I was taking a few seconds to figure out what he wanted so he helpfully added "La la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - wike dat. You wemember?"

He had to wait till I stopped laughing.

2 comments:

The Koala Bear Writer said...

And take your notebook with you, so that when you get there and a brilliant idea or paragraph or sentence hits you, you can write it down... then again, with a dog and a toddler, you better hope to have a good memory! :)

Trish said...

Oh that's adorable! Don't die from the cuteness unless you can take us with you!