Monday, September 15, 2008

Also

I appreciate all of you sticking up for me recently, but I think that it is only fair to say that last night, Anonymous returned and said "Whoa. Apparently that sounded worse than I meant it to."

I appreciate that so much that I wanted to make a very public note of it.

Also, my driving sounded worse than it is, as well :) (except the part about the guy drawing numbers in the air because I had slowed down to 45 kph half a block before the playground zone, where I would have to slow down to 30 kph. I'm not so hot at math, but 5 kph difference over half a block equals ...not even time to tie your shoes, if you happen to have left home without tying them, not that I would ever do that.)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Good for you anonymous! That can't have been an easy thing to do...

The Koala Bear Writer said...

There's a reason I finally disabled anonymous comments on my blog (much as I didn't want to, because I did get one or two nice comments from Anonymous). Your driving story was hilarious and typical of your hyberbole and overexaggeration. We all knew that - except for Anonymous, who obviously didn't read enough before leaving a comment.

Kassi said...

Must find thesaurus ... is "anonymous" a synonym for "totally not getting it" ?