Thursday, July 03, 2008

That was so easy, I'm doing another one

Thirteen Books You Should Read (All fiction). (if you want to) (in no particular order, or rather, the order in which I thought of them)

1. Love Walked In, by Marisa de los Santos

2. Belong to Me, by Marisa de los Santos, sequel to the above

3. Healing Stones, by Nancy Rue (seriously. Every single Christian everywhere should read this. What are you waiting for?)

4. The Pleasure of My Company by Steve Martin (yes, that Steve Martin)

5. Touch the Dragon, by Karen Connolly (I hope I'm spelling that right)

6. Running Toward Home, by Betty Jane Hegerat

7. Awakening, by Angela Hunt

8. Arena, by Karen Hancock

9. The Shadow Women, by Angela Hunt

10. Secrets, by Kristen Heitzmann (number of n's in the last name may vary)

11. The Hidden, by Kathryn Mackel

12. One Smooth Stone, by Marcia Layccck

13. Peace Like A River, by Leif Enger


Right then. That's your summer work cut out for you.

3 comments:

Kay Day said...

I have read 3 of these and heard of 4. So, I guess your list is helpful then. I desperately need a long list of things to read.

Marci said...

Thanks for including One Smooth Stone on your list :)Marcia

Slow'n'Steady said...

Prayer Request:

May I please be laid off my job so I have time to read and write (we're not allowed to do that in Communications Management).