Tuesday, June 24, 2008

In which the suffering never stops

I have walked the dog. I have slept in. I have driven my daughter to school without calculating just how many minutes late I am today. I have brought my husband his morning chai, and read books, and prepared well-thought-out handouts for my class. I have gone to several soccer games, and added pages to my book. I have had companionable interludes with my husband - I like him. We went to the mall together last week without any children. Like we were friends or something.

What I have not done is organized my house. The Organizing Fairies have not found my house yet, either. I have not folded all the clean laundry, or blogged about anything.

And I have not missed work one bit.

5 comments:

QOTW said...

Good for you! Sounds wonderful.

Megan DiMaria said...

Sounds wonderful. Have fun!

A prisoner of hope,
Megan

Karen said...

So, when those organizing fairies show up, will you please tell them I said hello and that I really, really miss them.

Glad you are enjoying the moment!

The Koala Bear Writer said...

Yeah, noticed the lack of blogging... missed you! As for those fairies... you could mention my name to them too, okay? Thanks!

Kassi said...

You have also not updated the robin-cam.

Are they cute yet ?