Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Okay so this post is only pretending to be about cookies

So here's what I like about cookies: there's no second guessing about cookies. They're either cookies or they're not. You don't spend a whole afternoon making ginger snaps and then come back the next day and find you've made chocolate cake. You don't have to throw out half the cookies you thought you'd made and start over. If you took a whole week off work to make cookies, and had two ounces of self-control to rub together, you would have more cookies than you knew what to do with.

I think I hear the oven timer.

Mmmmmmmmmm cookies.

2 comments:

Vacant Uterus said...

Is this post really about a certain book that's being written? More importantly, can I have some of those cookies that just dinged done?

xo
Flicka

The Koala Bear Writer said...

Hahaha! That's great. You know, I can't wait to see this novel someday... :) (Oh, if you're giving away cookies...)