Saturday, February 02, 2008

The things you don't realize ...

...making up a world, is how many names you’ll have to come up with?

 

Apparently I like names that start with B.  And K.  And L.  And that’s about it.

 

So now that I’ve almost decided that seven little girls is too many to name, for such peripheral characters, I need names.  Why are they helping anyway?  Why is Eral’s family sticking their noses into this story???  And why won’t Laurel speak already?

 

Okay the “writing on the bus” thing is getting old – can’t get the laptop either close enough, or far away.   Nitpicky old moo, that’s what I am.

 

(next post :  How to Have a Lovely Saturday, complete with pictures.)

 

 

2 comments:

darien said...

ahahaha...i never thought the pics would make the blog! I can't wait!

I had a lovely time. Thank you, again

The Koala Bear Writer said...

Towns are the hardest. Making up names for people is okay (actually, the genealogy lists in Chronicles are great for that...) but naming towns/villages is tough.