Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's that time of the week again ...

I start watching the clock at lunch time, calculating how long it is until 1:30 in Jack’s afternoon.  I wonder where his mom and dad are, if they’re at the clinic already, how they are feeling this week – hopeful? Exhausted?  Anxious?  Peaceful?  All or some of the above at any given time?

 

Mostly I pray, over and over again, under my breath.  Lord.  Sustain them.  Sustain us all.  And preserve this little life You have chosen to create.

 

You can pray, too.  Please?

3 comments:

ccap said...

Mostly? Right now? Exhausted. (although, I can only speak as the mom in this situation) News still fine but still processing some of it. Hopefully a little later on I'll have enough energy to spew on ye olde blog.

Anonymous said...

Still praying, haven't stopped.

xo

~Flicka

Kay said...

in my prayers, too.

"Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy on us."