Thursday, November 22, 2007

TechnoBoy! Read this before you pick me up from work!

(and get the eye-rolling over with)

So a few days ago I realized I actually have actual money in my bank account.

Wow, I thought, I could get winter boots.

I tried. I really did. I went to Naturalizer where they're all on sale and tried on several pair, but apparently when Naturalizer says their boots are wide they mean "although apparently not as wide as the duck foot you're sporting, sister".

Then I went and looked at cotton pants, and even dress pants, ON SALE, at Tabi, but nothing called to me loud enough for me to try them on.

And then I casually sauntered past the Bentley store BUT!!! You know* that RED LEATHER BRIEFCASE I've been ignoring, that my laptop would fit in PERFECTLY? that was originally priced at an eyerolling $250? SOMEONE had put it in with the sale stuff. And then someone yanked me by the collar and forced me to look at the price tag, and then there I was at the till.

(less than a quarter of its original price, people.)

*no, of course you don't. I haven't mentionned it before. Sometimes it shows up in my dreams, but just because I blog doesn't mean my life is an open book. I've been ignoring that bag on a weekly basis for several months. (It's led to the purchase of one wallet and one purse but we won't talk about that.)

Anybody want a very functional and pretty cool looking black and pink laptop bag by KasePro that is frankly much too large for a 13" laptop? Make me an offer.

6 comments:

TechnoBoy said...

New business venture: used bags. Hmmmm....

ccap said...

So your feet might be cold this winter but your laptop will be snazzy.

LC said...

If it wasn't black and PINK... maybe.

On another topic, no, I didn't get any gmail or any other kind of mail from you, at least not yet.

Angela said...

You NEED a lovely computer bag. I know this from experience.

And as to the old bag, one word: eBay.

Angie, off to dither with the word verification

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

P.S. Not that YOU didn't have a lovely computer bag, you understand.

It's just that every woman needs one. :-) Somehow the loveliness balances out the geekiness of the tool of our trade . . .

Angie, dithering again . . .what's a bawjl? Oops, messed that one up. Now I have to type chgjtfs. If was a real word I could do it without thinking . . .