Monday, November 19, 2007

okay I'm done with that nonsense

(although I'm curious how that displays if you don't have the fonts installed ...)

So A had a wrestling meet the other day. TechnoBoy and I had to leave early to take B to hockey, and time passed and A hadn't had a chance to wrestle and time passed and time passed and FINALLY, she got to wrestle, about 5 minutes after we should have left ...

And she ROCKED. Won it 5-0, the other girl didn't get any points at all. B said "Stop smiling like that!!" but I told him he'd be a dad someday, he'd understand.

She won her other two matches of the night as well. She's currently undefeated - three more meets in the next three weeks, and then the season is over.

Go A!

5 comments:

ccap said...

I'm tickled and pleased as punch but not necessarily surprised. That long, athletic wirey body combined with that determination? Seems an ideal match for wrestling.

Heather said...

Go A! Yeah, what ccap said. I don't think I'd want to mess with her.

Kay said...

She looks like one of those wirey, littel quick ones.
I had a roomate like that in college and she was half my size, but whipped the crap out of me if we ever got into it!

Flicka said...

Woo A! Go, girl, go!

darien said...

so...are you glad now, that A decided on the wrestling thing? I sure as heck wouldn't want to take her on...