Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen reasons search engines have flung my blog up as a possibility to the anxious midnight searcher. Spot the theme and win a prize!

1. capricious nature

2. dentist packed hole

3. vicki goodfellow duke

4. dry socket stitches falling out

5. of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most

6. dog molar extraction

7. accidental poet

8. how long do wisdom teeth blood clots

9. hork your

10. dry socket after root canal

11. of all the things I have lost the most I miss my mind

12. sewing without a pattern

13. dry socket

ps I lied. There is no prize. Even if I wanted to give you a prize, I would procrastinate so long that by the time you got it, you wouldn't even remember having read my blog.

6 comments:

VAIL said...

I see a theme that reminds me a bit of PAIN!

ccap said...

I'm a bit perplexed by #9. I wonder what they were looking for?

Michele said...

this whole post gives me the creeps. i couldn't even really read it.

who would be looking for all that? why?

Michele said...

well, except looking for accidental poet, that's fine, and so is vicki whats'ername. that was okay too.

Mongooser said...

i didnt mean to stalk i really didnt

dentists ARGHHHHHHHHHH with the whininggggg n the drrrrilling and the pain the pain the pain...

another flashback brought to you by mongoose

darien said...

um, how do you know this, anyway?