Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I done got tagged by Kay at www.loopdeloops.blogspot.com and I am too lazy to link that

I don't tag people though, so post seven random things about yourself or don't, it don't make no nevermind to me.

1. I am spectacularly non-photogenic.

2. I have an almost continuous cravings for smoked oysters.

3. I have a remarkably bumpy head.

4. I have an appalling sense of smell. Based on the things other people complain about, it's a wonder I smell anything at all. On the plus side, my world is free from stench.

5. I am trying not to eat sugar but it doesn't bother me because perspective is all and I just tell myself "sugar makes your body lie to you" (because I'm insulin resistant, which is a leading cause of being fat, as is eating, and breathing) instead of "you poor thing you must never eat sugar again".

6. I swam with dolphins once, but I didn't really swim, I was wearing a life jacket and I just went wherever I was told to go and I shrieked and laughed and screamed and oozed delight with them instead of actually swimming.

7. I got the strap three times in Grade One.

4 comments:

Valerie Dykstra said...

woe. three times. you must be stubborn too. hehehe

Kassi said...

They'd outlawed the use of the strap by the time I arrived at school, or I'm pretty sure I would've been a regular visitor to the principal's office too ;/

Kay said...

sugar is EVIL
That's what I tell myself, anyway

LC said...

Someone told me sugar is more addicting than cocaine. Don't know if that helps or not. It didn't help me very much; I just mix a little with chocolate and tell myself it's good for my cholesterol---i.e. chocolate is "in" baby!