Sunday, May 06, 2007

Conversation

Me: Good morning, X. Could you please have a shower before church this morning?

X: Well I was GOING to, but now I don't want to.

Me: (trying not to laugh) I'm sorry.

X: BeSIDES. All that's going to be showing is my HANDS and my FACE.

Editttttted to add:

(ten minutes later)

Child X: Mom, I have decided not to have a shower this morning.

Me: X. Get in the shower.

X (louder than ALL CAPS make it sound): I HAVE BEEN CLEAN FOR TOO MUCH OF THIS MONTH!!!

Last I heard, the shower in the kids bathroom was running.

3 comments:

Flicka said...

Oh that is too funny!

Wendy said...

sounds like x and child x would enjoy the irish culture - showering is totally overrated out here - in some ways its a real relief! :)

violet said...

Ha!

Brekke, I've tagged you. Check it out here.