Tuesday, March 20, 2007

S - M - R - T

Not only have I written 500 words of complete and utter drivel* today, I just ...

brace yourself ....


solved my own printer problem.


You can all gape at me in awe now.

*(worst line of the day? "He swung his eyes" - I left it because it was so absolutely awful that the rest looks better. Just how long was the rope he swung them on? and how were they attached? and also - ouch. And ick**.)

**and speaking of "ick" - B just came in from walking the dog shouting "her poop is stuck" ...I just gave her a localized haircut. It's a good thing the OTHER end is cute.

3 comments:

Whippersnapper said...

When I try to write fiction (which, you may be thankful to know, isn't very often) I've found the less adjectives and the less fancy verbs I use to describe someone's statements the better. But then it's boring. So I just can't win.

Here are some words of encouragement: Ernest Hemingway only wrote 250 words a day! Yay! Slow-writing Nobel Prize winners!

Wendy said...

Hey, you might be interested in one of the books we have in our house. It's called, "Where's the Poop?" Apparently, you got to analyze that answer pretty closely just a while ago!

rachel said...

My understanding is that the optic nerve is actually longer than it needs to be, and that if your eye pops out of its socket it will dangle by the optic nerve. Which is good, I guess, because then you can put it back in...

I'm sorry, was there something non-gross we were talking about...? Oh, congrats on getting pages written! More! More!