Monday, February 26, 2007

A wireless network is not always a good thing ...

I'm not really here, I'm writing a plot skeleton. Although that whole family is starting to get on my nerves ...

for those of you who are feeling left up in the air (oh look I made a funny) about whether or not I made it to Glen Eyrie ...

Yes I did. And when I'm not prowling around the castle opening doors and trying staircases, I'm walking around the grounds with my eyes glowing. Add to that the fact that I'm surrounded by real people who are also writers, and I'm learning tons and all I have to say is:

It's a lucky, lucky life some days.

6 comments:

ccap said...

I am so happy for you I could cry. I've been thinking about you lots, happily wandering around a castle and writing. I can't even imagine a situation more suited to you.

Seriously, I'm just going to sit here with a silly grin on my face picturing you there for the next few minutes.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. It sounds wonderful; really, really wonderful. Valerie

Anonymous said...

...Enjoy it all Sue ... ! I like you and I like to know that you're enjoying yourself !! .... Bonnie

kathy said...

I'm happy for you too, Sue. Hopefully you will continue to stroll the gardens so I CAN HAVE MY LAPTOP BACK!!! Our public is waiting.
your literary antagonist in room 101. - Kathy

Kay said...

Susan,
Absolutely lovely meeting you! My blog is at http://360.yahoo.com/Keep1hope
and I just started one here at www.loopdeloops.blogspot
Looking forward to hearing from you! and I can use as many !!!! as I want!!!

Angela said...

LOL, Susan and Kay, about the !!!

Throat clearing. Yes, use them, but know that I am sitting out here shaking my head. :-)

Susan, it was such a delight and thrill to meet my favorite (and only) "Accidental Poet." Now when I read your blog I will also see your sweet face.

And I want to hear reports about that one-a-day thing. You know what I mean. :-)

Hugs,
Angie, off to polish my one-and-only-speech. This time I'll try to givev it without the blubbering.