Sunday, February 25, 2007

ok so I have a few minutes between flights

(although "between" implies that I've actually gotten on an airplane by this point, but no, I just got up at FOUR THIRTY in the morning for fun. And so I could see the deer. Because deer are magic)

Either Michelle or Linda (please forgive me for not digging through the comments to find out) wanted to know where I was going. As far as I know, I'm still going there, although in my apparently flawed plans, I was supposed to be in the air between Denver and Colorado Springs by now - thank goodness I was planning to be there mega-early, okay hang on, where was I? oh yes, where am I going?

http://www.navigators.org/us/ministries/gleneyrie/

let me just point out to you to you that two of the presenters are Angela Hunt and Kathryn Mackel, both of whose books I have recommended on this very blog.

Ok the laptop battery is dying - bye kids :)

3 comments:

Michele said...

have fun! it looks beautiful and even a little bit magic.

Slow'n'Steady said...

I'm worried that you're still in calgary???? yes? no?

I never did get complicated plots.

Kassi said...

It's still winter there right ? Because that whole castle, snow, trees thing was decidely magical :)

If I was allowed to go stay in a castle, I'm sure I woudl do a lot more writing ...